Sandwich panels with a mineral wool core
Whenever the requirements in terms of fire safety and acoustics are high, Syboned recommends the use of mineral wool panels. An inflammable mineral wool core, with coated, damp-proof steel skin layers on each side make these mineral wool panels exceptionally suited for constructing fire compartments, fire-resistant partition walls and fire-resistant facades for commercial properties.
By applying a perforated steel skin layer, the mineral wool panels are given good noise-reducing properties.
Properties of the mineral wool panels which Syboned supplies include:
– Panel thicknesses from 60 to 200 mm.
– Mineral wool reaction to fire A2-s1,do; in accordance with EN 13501-1 (non-flammable).
– Fire resistance 30-240 minutes in accordance with European norms.
– Thermal transmittance (U-value) 0.72 to 0.21 W/m²K.
– Acoustic perforation possible.
– Various food-safe coatings available.
– Various profiles available.
– Option of both blind and visible attachment.
Mineral wool panels are often used due to the increasingly strict requirements on buildings. On account of our mineral wool sandwich panels being available with a variety of food-safe coatings, they can effectively be combined with our PIR sandwich panels in the food industry.