Sandwich panels with PIR core insulation
Syboned uses the PIR sandwich panel for the construction of climate-controlled rooms, where fire safety as well as good insulation are important aspects. Their high insulation value make PIR panels excellently suited for the construction of conditioned rooms
Syboned has been using the ems-isolier® panel for years. Ems-isolier panels are German-made and have excellent physical and constructional properties. They fulfil the extremely high quality requirements which Syboned and its customers expect from the products. By choosing these panels, you will be making zero compromises on quality.
Properties of the ems-isolier PIR panels which we use include:
- Panel thicknesses from 40 to 220 mm
- Thermal transmittance (U-value) from 0.54 to 0.11 W/m²K
- Barely susceptible to moisture
- PIR reaction to fire B-s2, d0; in accordance with EN 13501-1
- Various food-safe coatings available
- Available in stainless steel
Focus on food safety
Panels are also available with the so-called KS profile, which makes sealing unnecessary. Food-safe coatings are also available, including FS 3000 and FS 4000. These are a few of the possibilities which Syboned can realise for you in order to satisfy the stringent requirements of the food sector.